Restaurant Reputation Program Review and Bonus by Clay Houghton – How to Handling Negative Reviews, Celebrating Positive Reviews for Restaurant Owners, Chefs, Staff and Reputation Marketers
Restaurant Reputation Program review
Restaurant Reputation Program is amazing product
Restaurant Reputation Program a Restaurant Mini Course that can make you a Rockstar. Online reviews can have a huge impact on your restaurant. Potential guests are referring to Google and online review sites like Yelp, to make decisions about where to eat. They use their smart phones, and they ask hands-free devices, Google Home and Amazon Alexa, for suggestions. Now is the time to act.
This course is a subset of the Bootcamp Master course mentioned below. It covers the following important subjects ONLY, so that restaurant owners can get straight to the subject without having to learn why, how, and all the other important, but labor intensive topics first. This should be important to you! Obviously, the goal is to have an excellent online reputation, with lots of positive reviews, but negative reviews are going to happen, especially in the food industry. Are you ready for them? Do you know how to respond appropriately?
Restaurant Reputation Program Review and Bonus by Clay Houghton – How to Handling Negative Reviews, Celebrating Positive Reviews for Restaurant Owners, Chefs, Staff and Reputation Marketers will sold out.
Get Now Restaurant Reputation Program :
If you fall under one of these categories, you need this course:
- Deli Owners
- Diner Owners
- Reputation Gurus
- Buffet Owners
- Restaurant Staff
- Bistro Owners
- Chip Shop Owners
- Pop-up Owners
- Restaurant Consultants
- Reputation Marketers
- Restaurant Owners
- Kiosk & Snack Shop Owners
LEARN TO BE A ROCKSTAR
- LEARN HOW TO HANDLE NEGATIVE ONLINE FEEDBACK
- LEARN HOW TO USE NEGATIVE REVIEWS TO BUILD YOUR RESTAURANT
- LEARN HOW TO HANDLE POSITIVE FEEDBACK TO GROW LIKE CRAZY
- LEARN HOW TO HANDLE SUPER (‘ELITE’) REVIEWERS
- LEARN HOW TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO BRING IT ALL TOGETHER
RESPONDING IS IMPORTANT
This mini course goes into more detail, but let’s look at some reasons why responding is important to your restaurant:
- Your guests have become used to seeing feedback/responses to their reviews
- Reviews without feedback contribute to an overall negative online reputation
- Responding to feedback reduces the risk of the online discussion getting out of hand (wild fires!)
- Proper/Strategic reponses can reduce the impact that Elite/Super Reviewers have on you
- Quick responses show guests you care and that their opinions and feedback are valued
- By counter-attacking a reviewer, you risk the news and press getting involved (the course shows why that is bad)
- Strategic responses to both negative and positive feedback can actually build your restaurant. Holistically
CLASSIC RESTAURANT MISTAKES
Well-meaning and understandibly frustrated restaurant owners, chefs and staff make these classic mistakes:
- Lashing out at guests that leave negative reviews
- Calling guests fat pigs, ranting, slurs (yes, this happens!)
- Taking guests to court
- Sending thugs out to harm guests (yes, this happens too!)
- Putting up signs, posters and billboards
- Going on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and calling the guest out by name
- Asking the public to only give them a 1 star rating, to protest
All of these mistakes are done out of frustration and anger. The number of times these actions actually work, is so tiny it’s not worth noting.
THIS DOESN’T WORK. IT ONLY GETS YOU AND YOUR RESTAURANT INTO FURTHER TROUBLE
Here’s what I’ll be teaching you…
Handling Negative Reviews (17:06)
In this lesson, I show you why it’s so important to respond and respond quickly to negative online feedback. We examine the psychology and process to respond strategically. If you want to fill seats, you need to be strategic with your responses!
Celebrating Positive Reviews (09:39)
In this lesson, I show you how to respond to positive online feedback. Very few reputation professionals demonstrate these techniques, and a small number provide it as a service. You will learn how to turn feedback into your online salesperson.
Maximizing Social Media (19:36)
We look at how you can use the main social media accounts to promote your restaurant’s online reputation and build a rockstar online presence. You are on your way to rockstar status now.
Hashtag Power (11:51)
Millenials know the power of Hashtags, do you? How are you using them for your restaurant? Hashtags can provide powerful context and give direction to your potential guests. You need this information.
Handling Super Reviewers (05:14)
I would be a poor instructor if I didn’t give you direction and strategies for dealing with Super Reviewers (also known as ‘Elite Users’). You need the proces steps in this lesson to carefully manage your way through the minefield of Elite reviewers. This lesson alone is worth picking up this course for.
RESOURCES & LIBRARY
Course Resources and Free Library
Not only do you get access to the five video lessons, I also give you key resources and references to take your study further (I dunno, a ‘Super Rockstar’ status…), and a generous set of social media images that you can use to promote your restaurant.
Download Restaurant Reputation Program :
Restaurant Reputation Program is the best software on the market right now (as far as I know). However overall this Restaurant Reputation Program does a great job. Restaurant Reputation Program is a huge time saver and will save you money Restaurant Reputation Program review
Get Now Restaurant Reputation Program :
related Restaurant Reputation Program
Restaurant Reputation Program Review, Restaurant Reputation Program ultimate review, Restaurant Reputation Program by Clay Houghton Review, Restaurant Reputation Program Software by Clay Houghton Review, Restaurant Reputation Program honest review, Restaurant Reputation Program review oto, Review Restaurant Reputation Program, Restaurant Reputation Program